Find a huge selection of Gently Used Kids clothing, shoes, toys, furniture and baby gear at up to 70% Off retail!
No appointment necessary - we buy every day and will pay you on the spot!
- Selling your gently used kids’ stuff is easy and convenient. Here are some guidelines to follow when bringing in your items to sell:
- Be sure your apparel items are freshly laundered and in good condition - no stains, fading, or excessive wear.
- Equipment and toys must meet current safety standards. Toys, equipment and furniture must include all parts, be clean and in good working condition.
- In order for us to offer the latest and greatest in styles and value prices, clothing and accessories must be purchased within the last five years.
- It is most efficient for us to review items folded neatly or laid flat in a box, bin or tote. Please, no hangers or garbage bags.
- Please be prepared to show your ID when selling your gently used items.
- Check out our What We Buy page to see what types of items we buy and sell, we know we buy items you have not even thought of!
- It's always a good idea to call us ahead of time to find out about what our most wanted items are.
We'll gladly consider purchasing your children's gently used clothing, shoes, toys and equipment. There is no appointment necessary, and we pay you on-the-spot for the items we can accept. We operate on a first-come/first-served basis. Feel free to shop or wait in our waiting area while we review your quote. We do not take drop offs, we do all buys while you wait in the store so please make sure you allow yourself enough time. Generally quotes are complete within 20-30 minutes, but there are times of the year when the wait time can be an hour or more. Feel free to ask the buyer when you are checking in approximately how long the wait will be.
At Once Upon A Child, safety is our top priority. For this reason, there are some items we are unable to buy, such as car seats and recalled products, which do not meet current Government Safety Standards.